02 June 2006

More photos

Here are more photos of the chitlins...


Charis discovered she is a BIG fan of snow cones. Of course, it was 90+ degrees on Memorial Day, and terribly humid. ANYONE could love snow cones under those conditions.














I don't really get how to format these photos. I am sure I'll get the hang of it with practice... These are also from the Founders' Day festivities. The Judah closeup was just too cute to pass up. I took the other picture to document his first classic car show. He was so bored, he fell sound asleep.


















I love these pictures of Charis. The first was a random snapshot that turned out well. The second was Charis On The Move. True, she may look a little dorky, and the picture is a little out of focus, but I just love the look of unbridled joy on her face.


5 comments:

Ellen B. said...

you go, miss blog! the photos are adorable! this will be a great way to know what's going on with you! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.