05 June 2006

Fingers crossed

Sheer euphoria. That's what I feel! Judah slept for about 11 hours straight last night. I actually woke up before he did. Charis also slept in--until about 10:30--so I had a little bit of quiet morning time to myself. Blissful. I am starting to feel human again.

We've had a busy weekend, full of graduation parties and also various projects, and we're off to Tim and Beth's tonight so Abe can help Tim put in some new well thingamabob and I can help Beth move around the furniture in her living room. They were at our house on Saturday to help us move furniture for Judah's room, so I'm thinking of making the switch from having Judah sleep in the pack'n'play in our room to the pack'n'play in his new room. And tonight or tomorrow, Charis will be able to try sleeping in a big girl bed for the first time ever! We'll see how that goes...

No comments: