03 July 2007

Menu-Plan Monday Redux

Obviously, I didn't get this week's meals planned early enough to actually post them on Monday, having only returned from Ohio on monday afternoon. But this week I'm going to try something new: I'm going to plan for this week AND next week. It's ambitious, I know, but sometimes I get a little bit of a panic attack when it's Sunday or monday morning and I just don't have a fresh dinner idea in me. So here are the tentative menus for this week and next, bearing in mind that things do change and either one of these weeks might not happen as I plan.

This Week:

Monday
Spaghetti

Tuesday
Grilled Chicken Salad
Bread

Wednesday (Happy 4th!)
Brats
Corn on the Cob
Pasta Salad

Thursday
Slow Cooker Ribs
Hashbrown Casserole
Steamed Peas

Friday
Fried Rice

Saturday and Sunday
Leftovers/Whatever I didn't make on the other days

Next Week:

Monday
Crock Pot Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes (which are FANTASTIC from the slow cooker)

Tuesday
Teriyaki Pork Loin
Asian Sesame Salad

Wednesday
Sweet and Sour Chicken (or Pork, if there's a lot leftover)
Rice

Thursday
Tacos/Taco Salad
Mexican Rice a la Nina's Taqueria

Friday
Crock Pot Turkey Breast and gravy over noodles
Broccoli with Cheese Sauce

Saturday and Sunday
Leftovers, etc.

No comments: