11 June 2007

Menu-Plan Mondays

Well, here's another list of what we plan to eat this week! Last week, we ended up switching and things ended up a little differently than I'd planned, so I think we only actually ate two of the meals I'd planned to make. Ah, well. At least there was a plan in place in case I needed it! I have never kept track of the differences between the plan and actual meals consumed, but I'd bet that most weeks end up varying a bit from the original outline. At any rate, here's this week's list.

Monday:
Shredded Beef and Black Bean Burritos (from leftover Italian Beef from Friday)
Salad

Tuesday:
Sloppy Joes
Tangy Broccoli Slaw
Corn on the Cob

Wednesday:
Western-Style Pork Ribs
Baked Mac'n'Cheese
Sugar Snap Peas

Thursday:
Italian Pasta Salad with Chicken, Basil and Spinach

Friday:
Chicken Sausage
Rigatoni

Saturday:
Leftovers

Sunday:
We celebrate Charis' birthday with Abe's family. She's terribly excited to have a party! Her cake will be a Dora cake from the pan my mom purchased for us (I've never done one of these before. We'll just see.). For lunch, we'll have Burgers; Roasted Potatoes, Loaded; Corn on the Cob; and veggies and dip. Dessert will of course be cake and ice cream!

No comments: