14 November 2007

More Fall

For any kid, one of the great joys of Fall is leaves--kicking them, throwing them, jumping in them--and I wanted my kids to experience that joy. So, one beautiful, warm Fall day, we went outside with a rake and I swept up some big piles for the kids to jump in. They loved it!

Here's Judah tackling Charis....



And here's Charis returning the favor!



Here's Judah relaxing in the fallen foliage...

And Charis finding her own comfy spot!



I was also able to persuade the kids that it would be fun to pick up leaves and load them into a wheelbarrow. Once the (toy) wheelbarrow was full, Judah took it for a spin around the backyard, in the process dumping out all of the leaves. So much for raking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, please...tell me your secret. What kind of camera do you have? That last shot of Charis is amazing. Of course it doesn't hurt that she is sooo cute.